Interested in volunteering? We’d love to have your help..
In the Gardens:
Every month on the second Saturday, from April -November, there is a volunteer day. Please bring a sack lunch and we’ll provide work, a dessert, and beverage. Come at 9:00 am and stay until 4:00 pm–or as long as you can, and work in the flower beds, the vegetable garden, fruit orchards, and the lavender plot.
You can let us know if you’re coming, and ask any questions you might have, by sending us a message through the “ Contact Us” page. Come for fun and fellowship, working the soil, and worship with the Sisters.
Volunteer in the Convent Chapel
Use our contact page and let us know if you would like to serve as a reader, acolyte, celebrant, preacher, musician, or altar guild helper. Also let us know about your availability and about when and how we can best reach you.
Volunteer in the Office
Use our contact page and let us know about your skills and interests. Also, let us know how often you would like to be involved in this way. One of the Sisters will want to speak with you personally so that we can best help you help us.
Email Us through the “Contact Us” page:
- Address general questions to Sr. Madeleine Mary.
- Interested in becoming a Sister or an Oblate? Write: Sr. Madeleine Mary
- Wish to take an individual retreat, or to visit the farm? Contact Sr. Mary Martha through “Contact Us” page or by calling her (931-598-0046).
- Want to become an Associate of CSM? Write: Sr. Elizabeth Grace
- Interested in volunteering at St. Mary’s convent or gardens? Contact Sr. Madeleine Mary
- Interested in volunteering as a musician for special services? Contact Sr. Madeleine Mary
Call or Visit Us:
The Community of St. Mary, Southern Province
1100 St. Mary’s Lane, Sewanee, TN 37375
Telephone: 931-598-0046 or use the “Contact Page” to leave us a message.:
Map to St. Mary’s Convent in Sewanee, TN, 37375